Save over $140 for a limited time!
what is reiki?
Reiki is a gentle, non-intrusive, hands-on energy healing technique where the Practitioner serves as a channel or vessel for transmitting positive vibrational universal energy. The energy is channeled through the Practitioners hands and activates the body's own natural healing abilities. Reiki removes blockages in the energy system and works to create a state of balance, healing on a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level.
Reiki is not a religion, nor does it rely on intellectual capacity or a level of spiritual development. Anybody, from all backgrounds, of all ages can learn and practice Reiki.
Reiki Practitioner Training
Reiki Level i:
Reiki Level I is focused on self-healing. In this level you will learn the Reiki healing modality as well as how to preform healings on yourself, your pets, plants and infuse Reiki into inanimate objects as well.
Reiki Level I includes:
• Reiki history, philosophy and ethics⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• The five Reiki Principles⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Byosen technique for scanning the energy body⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Protocol for self-treatments⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Other uses for Reiki (food, plants, pets, etc.)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• and get your first Reiki attunement⠀⠀
Reiki Level Ii:
Reiki Level II is focused on healing others and sharing this skill with the people around you, whether that is friends, family or clients. In this level you will learn how to give a full Reiki session, as well as learn the first three Reiki symbols and how to preform distant sessions.
Reiki Level II includes:
• The first three Reiki symbols; meaning and application⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Mental and Emotional healing with Reiki⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Distance healing techniques⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Protocols for working on others⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Techniques to send Reiki to past and future situations⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Beaming technique⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• and get your second Reiki Attunement⠀